Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fifth Semester

My Fifth semester (Summer 2011)

 

Classes:

 

EECT 121 - Electronics Circuit Analysis (MW 5:30-9:50)

The professor was Rahim Negahban. This is where it got hard for me, and a lot of others. AC was added and being twice a week for 8 weeks made it pretty fast paced. The class (and the morning class) did so bad on the first test he had those of us who could come in four days a week. And I did most of the days.

 

IVYT 1XX  - Life Skills Elective (102 Fri 10:00-11:15)

The professor for this class was Elizabeth Heitsch. She worked in the library and I think has since left Ivy Tech to go back to where she was raised to be by family. It is normally an eight week course so having it in the summer did not make it any harder. IVYT 102 (Information. Studies and Research Skills) should have really been taken before ENG 111, but since I had ENGL 111 first I knew how to do a lot of this.

 

I did get to go to Chick-Fil-A for free coffee before I went to class, that was nice since it was right on the way.

                               

No comments: